The way things work in the salon look a little different to how they did pre-lockdown. You’ll be glad to know that we are still the same welcoming, professional and creative salon we always have been!
We have implemented a few key changes to keep both clients and staff as safe as can be. We thought it would be helpful to lay these changes out for you so that you can feel at ease when you come to the salon for your next hair appointment. Please do get in touch if you have any questions or concerns and we’ll be only too happy to assist. We look forward to welcoming you!
New Salon Procedures
Since we reopened the salon doors on 4th June we have implemented the following procedures to keep everyone safe. Please have a read through these guidelines carefully as they will affect each and every one of us over the following weeks and months…
- Timeliness Please do not turn up early to your appointment (or late!) as we have a maximum person capacity in the salon which will ensure a safe working environment with social distancing in place
- Temperatures If you feel unwell (or live with someone who is unwell) you must not come to the salon and your appointment must be cancelled/rescheduled. Our staff members will exercise the same caution, and we will monitor the temperatures of everyone entering the salon to give everyone peace of mind. If anyone’s temperature is high their appointment will be rescheduled (no cancellation charge if cancelled due to ill health)
- Payments Contactless payments are preferred
- Just You Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment as they will not be allowed to wait in the salon. There is only room for the named client to attend the salon at their allocated time slot
- Hand Washing There is hand sanitiser on the door and everyone must use it before entering and upon leaving the salon
- Social Distancing Chairs will be at least 2 metres apart and there will be fewer clients at any one time than usual to allow for social distancing
- Deep Cleaning Each stylist’s station will be deep-cleaned between appointments and for this reason there will be a 15minute gap between appointments. All hair cutting/styling equipment will also be fully sanitised between each client. We now use disposable gowns and towels.
- Refreshments We are sad to say that there is no longer tea, coffee, magazines or books in the salon. You are of course welcome to bring your own and we still have complementary WiFi as usual.
- Face Coverings Each stylist will wear a full face visor, and clients are advised to wear face masks. We have disposable face masks available in the salon if you forget yours – you are of course welcome to wear your own.
- Coats and Bags Please avoid bringing coats/jackets in to the salon if you can help it. We are not able to store these hygienically without them touching other people’s garments, If you do wear them in, you will have to keep them on you at all times.
Even whilst social distancing and exercising best practice, there will still be the same smiles, banter and joyfulness in our salon as before, and we absolutely can’t wait to see you all again soon.
You can book your appointment online using the button below. Thank you so much for your support and patience during these testing times, your custom means the absolute world to us and we are so lucky to have such awesome clients!